The consumer has more options as media and touchpoints have increased and are fragmented.
More data does not equal more insights. Instead, it may create more questions or correlations which need to be validated or analyzed.
Marketing Research is an investment and saves time and resources as it validates marketing strategies and increases effectiveness of media spend.
Stay connected with customers from beginning to end. Don’t resort to conducting research only when business objectives were not met. It is too high a price to pay.
- Experienced insights professionals with previous senior level marketing experience working every step of projects and client service
- Quick turnaround from approval to reports with focus on quality
- In-depth insights translated into actionable strategy and direction to meet client’s business goals
- Innovative and cutting-edge methodologies
- Access to broad network of resources to identify best methodology for your project
- Passion and creativity for discovering insights
Industries & Categories
Engaging and understanding multicultural audiences is our specialty for a variety of industry and product/service categories.
- Advertising Agencies
- Food & Beverage
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Media (Traditional & Digital)
- Pharmaceuticals (Prescription & OTC)
- Professional Associations
- Shopper Behavior
- Telecommunications & Data Services
- Utilities & Energy
OUR TEAM HAS EXPERIENCE WITH VARIETY OF AUDIENCES.
Gender: Women and/or Men
Families: Children, Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers
Generations: Baby Boomers, X, Millennials, etc.
Socioeconomic: Affluent, Middle Class and Low Income
US General Market and Multicultural (Hispanic)
Occupation: Retired, professionals, housewives, students, etc.
Business Executives (including C-suite Executives)
Professionals (Physicians, Healthcare, etc.)
Professional and Trade Associations